Sunday, December 13, 2009

i must be strong~

haiz..so sad nn complicated~
i just only 18 years old...why my friends can enjoy their life well
bt me??
haiz
nowadays gt many trouble nn complicated things happen
family problem!!
omg!!!
can u be mature a bit??
pls dun do those stupid n trouble things to let our worried!!!
u still older than me
bt do the only silly nn stupid things!!
can u let me go?
i cannt stand anymore..
everytime seen mum so sad nn cry anymore
all because of u!!!
u still have a small brother
he is still young
bt u r the elderst in family
why u always nt mature
i so trouble
so hard
do u knw?
i really so stress
bt i still want to face the issues
bt u??
everytime just made issues to us...
exam coming soon liao
bt...
u still like this
omg!!!!!!!!
pls lar...
i want study der ok!!!!!!!!!
dun influence me anymore!!!
u know my stress is so big!!!
last time my result made thm dissapointed on me
i really sad
i knw i can do the best
bt i nt do my best
i cannt repeat this fault anymore
so...
pls dun do stupid things
if nt i want settle all to u
i really dun wish
bt i cannt choose
coz u r my bro
i really want to strong nw!!!
mum, so sorry~~~
i cannt accompanied beside u
bt i will miss u~~
i knw bro made u so dissapointed n sad
bt u still have me
i will take care of u n jun
u dun worried~~~
i wish to cry nw..
bt i cannt...
so helpless...

No comments:

Post a Comment