Monday, November 2, 2009

angry???








2day so sorry to say
but really make me angry and shock
can u dun do tis again
coz it is really embarrasing
pls respect urself and respect me
actually is i want to angry u but reverse back u angry to me
hw come?
is ok lar
i dun want angry anymore...
i dun want make it become serious
thn..
i dun knw hw to make the decision
i really wish to go for my students of kindergarden
i really miss my thm
they all are so cute!
so long time no see thm
dun knw they still remember me on nt?
but their concert on sunday night
actually i gt cls on monday
gt practical test anymore
haiz
what can i do???
if i go back on 2moro thn just can meet thm awhile
cannt see thm performance
actually i so regret cannot continue teach thm..
so sorry
pls forgive me
eveytime whn saw the foto taken with u all
so miss that time we all 2gether
that 3 month is my happy time
love u all...
my children~

No comments:

Post a Comment