Tuesday, November 10, 2009

gym...

2day gt duty,
so 10am ad arrived the school
thn start my duty at counter
after that see watermelon
i m hungry that time
tell him help me buy some breads for me
thx his help^^
haha..
2day spend rm50 ad
haiz..
i day rm50
so poor...
thn after the english cls
receive ms lim msg
saying that 2dat cls will be delay
haha..that means after selvi's class can balik ad..
bt later her cls gt test
bt i can do the test as well lar..
wakaka...
after cls we go to canteen makan makan..
coz later we ad bakat want to go gym
thn sad thing happen to me..
><
b4 we want to leave
i realised that my bottle dissapear ad
dun knw who mistaken my bottle
damn!!!
i ad gt feeling to my bottle
nw..my bottle missing ad..
that means i need to spend $$$ to buy the new one
damn again!
haiz..
bo bian..
fate
continue go gym
this is my first time go there..
wakaka..
long time no exercise ad..
damn tired to me..
coz 2day oso nt feeling well
so use up my whole energy
nw really feel sleepy lo
bt can lost many sweat
quite gd..
exercise is good for our health~
after we wait

No comments:

Post a Comment